a new poll finds a majority of young Americans who intend to vote next week prefer a Republican-controlled Congress.
A survey released yesterday by Harvard Institute of Politics shows that of those age 18 to 29 who say they “definitely” will vote in the midterm elections Tuesday, 51 percent want Congress in GOP hands, compared to 47 percent who would rather have Democrats in charge.
- Increasingly Anti Israel
- War on Women
- Facistic, tyrannical impulse
- Ruinous Economic Policies
- Supports and encourages terrorism
- Obama worst President in US History for 100+ reasons
- Hurt the poor and middle class
- Media bias
- Jews GO right
- Hillary Clinton the lying, cheating scary radical
- Benghazzi lies