Obama has been a DISASTER for the poor and middle class. What a fraud when he claims he wants to help them
Record levels of poor now, 1 out of 6 Americans, Bureau: U.S. poverty rate as of 2011: 15%--same as 2010 and up from 14.3% in 2009. This was the highest poverty rate since 1993
26. Record numbers on food stamps 48 million. Increased over 15 million. Directly conflicting with Jewish law on decreasing dependency among the poor, he works hard at encouraging people to go on food stamps. , 15% of Americans receive food stamps, an increase of 45% since President Obama took office.
Stamp Growth 75X Greater than Job Creation... http://drudge.tw/ThUwfc.
27. After Bill Clinton and the Congress worked so hard on welfare reform and established tough work rules,he gutted them, increasing dependency. Result?Welfare Spending Shattering All-Time Highs
It's been a pretty big year for welfare-and a new report shows welfare is bigger than ever.
The Obama Administration turned a giant spotlight on the welfare system in July when the Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) proclaimed it had the authority to gut the work requirements from the welfare reform that had helped lift so many people out of poverty after 1996.This morning, a new report by the nonpartisan Congressional Research Service (CRS) shows the staggering reality of the growing welfare state-echoing Heritage's own research that reveals welfare spending is approaching the $1 trillion mark. Roughly 100 million people-one-third of the U.S. population-receive aid from at least one means-tested welfare program each month. Average benefits come to around $9,000 per recipient. If converted to cash, means-tested welfare spending is more than five times the amount needed to eliminate all poverty in the United States.
28. The average middle class family has lost 40% of their wealth in Obama's presidency. November 2012 Incomes Continue to Decline... http://drudge.tw/ThCtpd
29. Average household income has decreased under him, $55,000 to $51,000 devastating the middle class. U.S. Debt Now $136,260 Per Household-Up 50%
30. Record number home forclosures.